Strategy 2016 - 2020
University of the Andes is a leader and a reference in higher education in Latin America, guided by principles of excellence, inclusion, diversity, solidarity, innovation, internationalization and liaison with regions. Uniandes contributes to society with the quality and relevance of its teaching and research/creation, and its professional quality, leadership capacity and ethics of its graduates.
- Paola Pinilla and the birth of the planets
- Seven key points to understand war and peace in Colombia
- The designer who defends rights in Africa
- Drugs: An unfinished problem we need to face
- Cigarettes vs. vaping. The debate between individual freedom and the benefits of vaping or the social damage it causes