Strategy 2016 - 2020
University of the Andes is a leader and a reference in higher education in Latin America, guided by principles of excellence, inclusion, diversity, solidarity, innovation, internationalization and liaison with regions. Uniandes contributes to society with the quality and relevance of its teaching and research/creation, and its professional quality, leadership capacity and ethics of its graduates.
The material can be viewed by accessing the digital platform: ebooks.uniandes.edu.co
The delegation that represented Los Andes is comprised by students from the faculties of law, business administration, and economics.
- A project that uses fish to study Chagas disease has been presented with an award
- Scientists from Los Andes participate in the creation of a 3D map of the Universe
- Universidad de los Andes announces it will be opening a Caribbean Campus
- Los Andes and the University of Miami sign a partnership agreement
- How do you exercise control over your own life?