Strategy 2016 - 2020
University of the Andes is a leader and a reference in higher education in Latin America, guided by principles of excellence, inclusion, diversity, solidarity, innovation, internationalization and liaison with regions. Uniandes contributes to society with the quality and relevance of its teaching and research/creation, and its professional quality, leadership capacity and ethics of its graduates.
Los Andes’ commitment to Colombia was demonstrated during three days during which there were meetings for alumni, talks, and panels.
- The selection of Ediciones Uniandes research books
- Outstanding Uniandino participation in the Harvard model UN
- Synthetic drugs turn zombies from fiction into reality
- A project that uses fish to study Chagas disease has been presented with an award
- Scientists from Los Andes participate in the creation of a 3D map of the Universe