Universidad de los Andes is an autonomous, independent, and innovative institution that fosters pluralism, tolerance, and respect for ideas.
It aims for academic excellence while providing rigorous critical and ethical character development, in order to enhance in all students an awareness of their social and citizenship responsibilities, as well as a firm commitment to the society.
The university’s student body, in an environment of interdisciplinary and flexible integral character development, becomes the chief agent of the educational process.
A highly skilled, knowledgeable, and prestigious faculty facilitates the development of an outstanding academic and professional life project that supports research, contributes to the development of the country, and transcends its geographical boundaries.
The material can be viewed by accessing the digital platform: ebooks.uniandes.edu.co
The delegation that represented Los Andes is comprised by students from the faculties of law, business administration, and economics.
- A project that uses fish to study Chagas disease has been presented with an award
- Scientists from Los Andes participate in the creation of a 3D map of the Universe
- Universidad de los Andes announces it will be opening a Caribbean Campus
- Los Andes and the University of Miami sign a partnership agreement
- How do you exercise control over your own life?