Universidad de los Andes is an autonomous, independent, and innovative institution that fosters pluralism, tolerance, and respect for ideas.
It aims for academic excellence while providing rigorous critical and ethical character development, in order to enhance in all students an awareness of their social and citizenship responsibilities, as well as a firm commitment to the society.
The university’s student body, in an environment of interdisciplinary and flexible integral character development, becomes the chief agent of the educational process.
A highly skilled, knowledgeable, and prestigious faculty facilitates the development of an outstanding academic and professional life project that supports research, contributes to the development of the country, and transcends its geographical boundaries.
- Paola Pinilla and the birth of the planets
- Seven key points to understand war and peace in Colombia
- The designer who defends rights in Africa
- Drugs: An unfinished problem we need to face
- Cigarettes vs. vaping. The debate between individual freedom and the benefits of vaping or the social damage it causes