The Japanese Center for Culture, Economics, and Academia will have its own modern facilities that can be accessed by members of the university and people living in the capital.
The Japanese Center is currently being built in the CAI Piazza in the Universidad de los Andes. It will host a library on Japanese culture, a multi-purpose room, classrooms, a terrace, an exhibition room, and a one-hundred person capacity auditorium.
The Japanese Center for Culture, Economics, and Academia will be made a reality thanks to the support of the government and businessmen from the Asian country. It is being built as part of the 110th anniversary of Colombo-Japanese diplomatic relations.
The full video of the interview with the 47th vice-president of the United States of America, Joe Biden, in Bogotá, Colombia.
Andrés Link, who works in the Faculty of Business Administration, was given an award in the ‘Primates’ category for his contributions to conservation
- The selection of Ediciones Uniandes research books
- Outstanding Uniandino participation in the Harvard model UN
- A project that uses fish to study Chagas disease has been presented with an award
- Scientists from Los Andes participate in the creation of a 3D map of the Universe
- Universidad de los Andes announces it will be opening a Caribbean Campus