The 2018 ranking, which measured 1,250 institutions from 74 countries, placed the University of Harvard in the United States as the best globally and the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil as the best in Latin America.
U.S. institutions, as well as those from over seventy countries, have been measured based on thirteen indicators that measure academic research and university reputation on a global and regional level.
In Colombia, the Universidad Nacional and the Universidad de Antioquia also figure in this ranking. They are in the top thirty best universities in Latin America.
The U.S. News & World Report was founded in 1933, and it is a media company that specializes in news, opinion, analysis, and personal finance as well as hospital, school, and university rankings. Along with Time and Newsweek, it is considered as one of the leading magazines in the United States. It provides its readers with information on rankings, news, and analysis that helps them make consumer decisions based on the results of its surveys.
- Universidad de Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Chile)
- Universidad Federal de Río de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, UBA (Argentina)
- Universidad Estatal de Campinas, Unicamp (Brazil)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Unam (Mexico)
- Universidad de los Andes (Colombia)
- Universidad de Chile (Chile)
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (Chile)
- Universidad Federal de Río Grande del Sur (Brazil)
Andrés Burbano oversaw selecting the works for one of the most important global galleries exhibiting art and technological innovation.
The Japanese Center was constructed in collaboration with the Universidad de los Andes, a group of companies with ties to Japan, and the Japanese gove
Relive the best moments of the concert performed by Austrian harpist Elisabeth Plank in the Alberto Lleras Camargo auditorium.