The label looks to encourage the creation of phonographic products that nationally and internationally promote the projection and visibility of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and the Department of Music.
It also seeks to have a high musical impact through academic, cultural, and heritage exchanges between private, public, and academic institutions on both a national and international level. This allows for musical culture to be created based on the development of Colombian talent.
It also looks to generate institutional collaboration projects that are based on academic partnerships between Universidad de los Andes and other national and international institutions and hold academic activities on topics relating to the music industry in order to strengthen and professionalize the independent music community in Colombia.
The material can be viewed by accessing the digital platform: ebooks.uniandes.edu.co
The delegation that represented Los Andes is comprised by students from the faculties of law, business administration, and economics.
- Scientists from Los Andes participate in the creation of a 3D map of the Universe
- Universidad de los Andes announces it will be opening a Caribbean Campus
- Los Andes and the University of Miami sign a partnership agreement
- How do you exercise control over your own life?
- Connecting the classrooms with technology