Private postcards collection of Le Corbusier, french architect, are part of the exposition held at Santo Domingo Showroom, at University of the Andes. More than 2.000 pieces show the most emblematic places Le Corbusier visited. Those pieces were the base of his research and thoughts.
The exposition has also an installation which opens dialog between Colombian architects German Samper, Rogelio Salmona, Dicken Castro and Hernan Vieco.
The material can be viewed by accessing the digital platform: ebooks.uniandes.edu.co
The delegation that represented Los Andes is comprised by students from the faculties of law, business administration, and economics.
- Scientists from Los Andes participate in the creation of a 3D map of the Universe
- Universidad de los Andes announces it will be opening a Caribbean Campus
- Los Andes and the University of Miami sign a partnership agreement
- How do you exercise control over your own life?
- Connecting the classrooms with technology