Private postcards collection of Le Corbusier, french architect, are part of the exposition held at Santo Domingo Showroom, at University of the Andes. More than 2.000 pieces show the most emblematic places Le Corbusier visited. Those pieces were the base of his research and thoughts.
The exposition has also an installation which opens dialog between Colombian architects German Samper, Rogelio Salmmona, Dicken Castro and Hernan Vieco.
The university will offer further and executive education courses, formal and corporate programs, and host regional and international events in Cartag
The alumni from the Faculty of Arts and Humanities did the directing, music, and animation themselves. The film was shown at Berlin.
Lina Espinosa, who is a professor at Los Andes, was invited to three events in Nantes and Rennes to celebrate the France-Colombia year.
- Los Andes will be represented in the Latin Grammy Awards: a total of four professors and alumni have been nominated
- The Uniandina who broke work paradigms
- Los Andes and Harvard Business School record accounts from entrepreneurs
- Semester with a record number of foreign students
- MOOCs: a free, high-quality option to continue studying