The new Uniandinos, on their first day in the Andes, had a talk with the Rector and the deans of their faculties and a tour around the campus, where they learned about the academic, cultural and sports offer; as well as all the physical, technological and human infrastructure ready to support them in their university life.
The material can be viewed by accessing the digital platform: ebooks.uniandes.edu.co
The delegation that represented Los Andes is comprised by students from the faculties of law, business administration, and economics.
- Scientists from Los Andes participate in the creation of a 3D map of the Universe
- Universidad de los Andes announces it will be opening a Caribbean Campus
- Los Andes and the University of Miami sign a partnership agreement
- How do you exercise control over your own life?
- Connecting the classrooms with technology