The new Uniandinos, on their first day in the Andes, had a talk with the Rector and the deans of their faculties and a tour around the campus, where they learned about the academic, cultural and sports offer; as well as all the physical, technological and human infrastructure ready to support them in their university life.
The university will offer further and executive education courses, formal and corporate programs, and host regional and international events in Cartag
The alumni from the Faculty of Arts and Humanities did the directing, music, and animation themselves. The film was shown at Berlin.
Lina Espinosa, who is a professor at Los Andes, was invited to three events in Nantes and Rennes to celebrate the France-Colombia year.
- Los Andes will be represented in the Latin Grammy Awards: a total of four professors and alumni have been nominated
- The Uniandina who broke work paradigms
- Los Andes and Harvard Business School record accounts from entrepreneurs
- Semester with a record number of foreign students
- MOOCs: a free, high-quality option to continue studying