Sandra Harding is a philosopher, feminist, and distinguished professor of education and gender studies at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA). She is author and editor of seventeen books and special editions of journals. She has been a consultant at several United Nations organizations including the Pan American Health Organization, Unesco, Unifem, and the United Nations Commission on Science and Technology for Development.
I was in Colombia for the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the Department of Philosophy at the Universidad de los Andes, and I had a conversation with Manuela Fernández, professor of philosophy at Universidad de los Andes.
The university will offer further and executive education courses, formal and corporate programs, and host regional and international events in Cartag
The objective is to work together on the development of education and research exchange projects.
- The Center for Sustainable Development in Latin America will open an office at Los Andes
- Los Andes and Stanford are partners carrying out research into health in Latin America
- Andinobates victimatus: the frog for the victims of the conflict
- Universidad de los Andes begins construction of the Japanese Center
- Virus against bacteria patented